Saturday, October 27, 2007

Stand Your Ground Live Blogs the Canadian Pro-Life Conference in Moncton

Stand Your Ground blogger, Leonard, has been live blogging the 2007 National Pro-Life Conference in Moncton, N.B. since Thursday. Check out his lively and interesting reporting on the latest in pro-life efforts and pro-life leadership in Canada.

The Conference theme is “From Sea Unto Sea - For Life!

I had hoped to be able to attend this conference but circumstances simply did not permit it.

Leonard’s first posting can be found here.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Martin said...

There is a great sermon at www.hopelc.ca
I'd be interested in what you think about Oct 28 one.
Peace--
martin

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger ELA said...

Martin,
I took a look at the site and the sermon. I didn't find anything about the sermon which grabbed my attention. Maybe I missed something. What in particular were you thinking of regarding the sermon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>